Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas 2009

Our Christmas 2009 Highlights
Seth LOVED Christmas this year he really got into the presents and loved everything he got and he definitely got SPOILED from everyone this year!
Seth excited to see what Santa brought him! Our Christmas morning family picture
Seth opening some of his presents, as soon as he unwrapped something he wanted to play with it first before he opened another one. <>
I Love Christmas and everything about it! I love being with our family, I love shopping for everybody's presents, I love giving during the season, I love cooking, I love setting up our Christmas tree, I love to see the joy on Seth's face when he got to open all the presents he got from his family and also from Santa, I LOVE everything about Christmas, it is sad to me when all the holidays are over and we have to get back to reality! We had a great Christmas this year and looking forward to see what 2010 has to bring to us!

No comments: