Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving

I love it when Thanksgiving comes around because it makes me stop and think of what I have to be thankful for! Last Sunday in primary we had the kids go around and say what they where thankful and it got me thinking about what I am thankful for and here are Bulleted Listsome of them:

  • My little family, I don't know what I would do without Brandon or Seth in my life.
  • My mom and dad, they are so loving, supportive and willing to do anything to make our lives easier.
  • Brandon's parents, they do so much for us and we couldn't thank them enough for what they do for us.
  • Our brothers and sister, they are so fun to be with and are loving and supportive
  • Friends
  • Grandparents
  • A home to live in
  • A Heavenly Father who loves us
  • Cars to drive
  • Food to eat
  • Being able to stay home with Seth
  • Being a mom and a wife
  • Watching Seth grow and learn new things everyday

No comments: