Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

What an eventful Halloween weekend! On Friday we were busy running around doing Halloween things and finally ended up home around 10 o'clock at night and Seth was exhausted! He loved seeing everybody in their costumes and playing with his cousins. Then on Saturday we got up and went and got our family pictures done and had lunch with everybody in my family. Now that was an adventure itself with all the grand kids!! That night we had Kimberly's wedding and it was beautiful! Congrats Kimmy and Aaron! So that was our weekend, lots of family and fun what more could anybody want!

1 comment:

Camille Winter said...

Hey Lori!!! Your little Seth is getting so BIG!!! I can't believe he is almost a year old.... I know his birthday is around here sometime soon but I can't remember exactly when.... Anyhow, cute blog!!! I absolutely LOVE the new pics you have up of Seth.... He is so handsome!!!!