Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Congrats Amy & Skyler

Yay baby Boden Shay Young is here, and is SOOOO Cute!! He was born on Saturday October 16, 2010 and weighed 7lbs 1oz. It has been so fun being pregnant with my sister but since we are so close together we were not able to be at the hospital with each other and that has been SO hard, so I will be glad when Amy and Skyler get to come home in a couple weeks then we will get to meet little Boden and they will get meet our little guy! Congratulation Amy and Skyler he is precious!

2 comments:

Hailey said...

What a doll!!! I can't wait to see the next 2 that are on the way. Good luck with everything Lori!

Jessica Adams said...

How sweet! I couldn't see my nephew for like 2 weeks after he was born because i had strep...i cried...alot! :)So excited to see your new baby!