Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Little Helper

Seth loves to help me cook dinner at night for dad and he loves to tell Brandon when he gets home from work that he cooked dinner for dad! One night I was cooking dinner and I didn't want him be by the stove so I had him on the other counter were he couldn't harm anything (I thought)! He saw me get into the flour and he thought it would be a good idea for him to get some to cook with, I turned my back for a few minutes and I turned around to this on my counter! He was in heaven and having so much fun and being entertained that I just let him finish playing in it while I cooked dinner. After that I decided it was much easier to cook without a little helper around! However I did not enjoy cleaning it up and having to throw all that flour away!

2 comments:

Amy Dance Young said...

Freakin cuttie, Love him!!!!

Laura said...

That is hilarious! Eric (husband Eric) poured like a gallon of vegetable oil all over the floor when he was little. You should be happy it was flour!! Too cute.