Tuesday, November 17, 2009

November

I Love the month of November, it makes me stop and think of all the things I am grateful for and blessed with. I have decide everyday from now till Thanksgiving I am going to post something I am grateful for. I am grateful for my family and being able to be a mom & a wife! I love Brandon and Seth so much they get me through life's challenges and make me look forward to the future. They mean the world to me! Being a mom is the best thing in the world, I love it when Seth will looks at me and say "I love you mom" or "thanks mom", "please mom" I could go on with what Seth will say to me or do for me that just melts my heart! Brandon is a great husband he is so giving and thoughtful. He is always trying to do things to improve on being a better dad and a husband, he is such a hard worker and willing to do anything to make sure he can provide for the family! He is a great dad, Seth loves to play and be with his dad! He is a Great husband and Dad

1 comment:

Livingstone Family said...

Your pictures are so cute! Your little guy is getting so big, time goes so fast. Thanks for catching us up, I wish I lived closer so I could come do some crafts with you, I'm in desperate need!! Take care!