Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So Amy informed me that I needed to update my blog, so I decided that would be my main goal tonight! I started thinking of what we have been up to and decided we have been busy but I just don't have any pictures to show for it (I am horrible at taking pictures). Some of the things he have been up to are: --We got a new car. Which is not a suprise to anyone! Anybody that knows Brandon, knows he likes to sell and buy things so we are always getting different vehicles. --Seth and I went to Boise with my mom and meet Amy their and we stayed with Stephanie, Garrick and the kids and had a great time spending time with them! --Brandon has been hunting with his brother Zach and some of his friends and it sounds like they had a great time even though they froze to death! --I even canned corned this year with my mom and Krystal. It was the first time I have ever done canning. It was fun and thanks to my mom and dad for having a good size garden this year we where able to do can alot of corn! --I have been busy doing crafts and sewing with my mom and sister (which is all I have pictures of!) So that pretty much is all we have been doing for the last month! Here are some of the pictures of the crafts and sewing projects I have been working on and actually got done! This is my recipe holder for when I actually do cook! This is another blanket I have made for Seth! Can a little boy ever have to many blankets?!
And my Halloween door hanger. It was super easy and fun and I am always up to doing crafts that are easy!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Ohhhh that door hanger and recipe holder are so cute! Where did you get the patterns/directions/whatever for them?

Unknown said...

Geez! You're quite the craft maker!Where was I when you were doing all this stuff!!! It's all way cute.

Unknown said...

I LOVE that door hanger! I am not crafty in the least so if it truly is easy maybe even I could do it!I want to know how you did it, I am hugely lacking in the decoration department so I could use some help.