Sunday, February 1, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS

Congratulations Amy and Sklyer! Skyler proposed to Amy on Friday afternoon. We are so excited for them, they are so happy and cute together! We are excited to have Skyler in our family he will be a great addition! Here are some pictures. He did it at Groveland School cause his mom and my mom work together and are the ones that hooked them up! It was so cute and a total suprise to Amy! My mom and Shelly's kids helping hold the signs. My mom watching for Sklyer and Amy. I think she was a little excited!! My mom and Skylers mom watching in the background

After they got engaged!

Congratulations Again Amy and Sklyer we love you and are so excited for you!!

2 comments:

Hailey said...

That is so awsome! I didn't even know they were dating, but they are such a cute couple! How exciting!

Unknown said...

My mom told me about how Skylar proposed to Amy, congrats to them they look so cute!
Hey that is so awesome that you guys blog now, it will be great to see what your little family has been up to! Seth is so BIG, I only saw him once when he was a few months old! Kaydence is going through the same stage of feeding herself, it's like I need to give her a bath after every meal!